Wonderful Summer Memories in Jacksonville and St. Augustine, FL are Just Waiting for Your Child at T’s Learning Center Summer Camp!
Summer’s on its way . . . time to put the memories of the long lockdown aside, step out and feel the warmth of the sun, the softness of grass underneath our feet and make new memories for kids with an exciting summer camp learning experience.
We’ve got themes and activities galore that let their imaginations soar. Ask your center director for details and save your spot today for all or part of summer!
As one of the most rewarding, unforgettable experiences in a child’s life, summer camp at T’s Learning Center with its carefully selected role models are dedicated your child. Your child will have fun, learn new things, and make friends. Positive effects — self-confidence, overcoming challenges and building character— prepare them for bigger and more exciting experiences as they grow.
More reasons for to enjoy the summer camp season
- Grow confidence and enjoy success: Camp helps children build self-confidence and self-esteem. With non-competitive activities and diverse opportunities to succeed, camp life is a real boost for young people. There’s a sense of accomplishment every day. Camp teaches kids that they can!
- Develop valuable life skills: Camps provide the right instruction, equipment, and facilities for kids to enhance their sports abilities, their artistic talents and their adventure skills. Camp expands every child’s abilities.
- Grow more independent: Camp is the perfect place for kids to practice making decisions for themselves without parents and teachers guiding every move. Managing their daily choices in the safe, caring environment of camp, children welcome this as a freedom to blossom in new directions. Camp helps kids develop who they are.
- Learn social skills: Coming to camp means joining a close-knit community where everyone must agree to cooperate and respect each other. Camp builds teamwork!
- Make best friends: Camp is the place where kids make their very best friends. Free from the social expectations at school, camp encourages kids to relax and make friends easily. All the fun at camp draws everyone together— singing, laughing, talking, playing, doing almost everything together. Every day, camp creates friendships!
If you’re looking for these ways to engage your child in new and exciting experiences this summer, come join T's Learning Center Summer Camp!
Our summer camp is designed around a plan to have fun and encourage interaction with others. There’s nothing quite like it! Kids imagine, collaborate, explore, and create ~ all while learning those super cool skills that will help them in school and in life.
Camps run every week through August
Themes for Our Summer Camp 2020
- Circus Science: Run away with the circus this summer! Kids will get big-top-ready by learning acts of all kinds, like juggling, building catapults, hula-hooping, baton twirling, and stilt walking!
- Clash of the Colors: Join a team, compete for points, and win at sportsmanship! Team challenges will include creating colorful art, poetry, and snacks—oh yeah!
- Community Service: Be a community hero! Kids pick how and where they want to give back. Then, they plan their volunteer mission and see it through to the very rewarding end!
- Computer-Free Coding: Learn how to think and code like a gamer and create your very own video game concept.
- Insects and Arachnids: We’re totally bugging out! Discover everything there is to know about insects and arachnids, create “buggy” trading cards, and construct papier-mâché creatures.
- Jungles and Rainforests: Gorillas and jaguars and parrots, oh my! Transform the classroom into a tropical jungle while learning about the exotic animals, essential habitats, and vibrant ecosystems of our planet.
- unior Inventors: Choose your own invention! Bring your very best idea—from musical instruments to wacky machines—and we’ll make it come to life in time for the Invention Convention at the end of the week.
- Mixed-Up Fairy Tales: Reimagine your favorite story! We’ll take traditional fairy tales and give them untraditional twists. Kids get to create alternate endings, have character debates, and even make story-inspired recipes!
- Oceanography: Dive deep into fun! Kids will explore the mysterious ocean realm and discover new things about plants, animals, ecosystems, tide charts, echolocation, and more!
- Puzzling Puzzles: Can you figure it out? Mavens and newbies alike will love learning to solve puzzles of all kinds. We’ll challenge ourselves with tangrams, Sudokus, crosswords, word searches, cyphers, riddles, mazes, and more!
- School-Age Store: You get the keys to the store! Young entrepreneurs will love practicing “adulting” at their very own business. Set up, open, and run the store to learn basic marketing, sales, and business skills!
- Spy School: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to have fun at spy school! We’ll learn spying techniques and code-cracking skills to help us write a spy drama!
- Superheroes Among Us: Not all heroes wear capes! We’ll put the comic books aside to find the hero in ourselves! Kids will create unique “superhero identities” with “super abilities” that reflect their own positive qualities and interests.
- The Buzz About Bees: Don’t be scared—honeybees are sweet! Kids will learn all about why these buzzy little buggers are so important, and what we can do to help them thrive.
- Trees and Birds: Get rooted in nature! Tree huggers and bird watchers will love spending time outside--planting trees, observing bird behaviors, and learning about all the ways trees and birds make our world beautiful.
So, hurry to secure a memorable, fun-filled adventure for your child! Sign-up for Summer Camp, at T’s Learning Center, the top-rated child day care provider in Jacksonville and St. Augustine, FL. Space is limited!